Sunday, January 18, 2015

YES!!! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!!!X3



            Hey everyone! I have written and copyrighted one of my books already, can you believe it?! I FINALLY GOT COPYRIGHTED! YAY!!!! X3 !!!  I will now share with you about this book of which I speak, or... ATLEAST show you and tell you who the characters are in it. There are five books in total to this series, two of which will have to be cut in two because of length.  So... I will only be posting up the characters I have actually drawn that are in the first book, and guess what? IT'S THE FIRST ONE THAT'S GOING TO BE PUBLISHED! HORRAY!!! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING! I HAVE BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE LIFE FOR THIS MOMENT, AND IT'S FINALLY HERE! I'M SO HAPPY!!! X3

 Also, in this blog, I will be posting some of the characters of this book, just so all of you have an idea of what the characters look like and of their personalities, so here it goes.


              First, we'll start with Sallowfang Wolf, the main character in this book. Here's his picture.




           Now Sallowfang may look defensive and stoic in this picture, but he's actually a very nice and sweet guy. He's a wolf, so MOST of the time, he's got a leadership-like aura to him. He is an orphan, I can't tell you WHY because that would ruin part of the story for you. He is a lone wolf that was raised by a tiger from cub age to adulthood and he carries a VERY powerful and dreadful connection within him that he doesn't understand. The only thing he knows is that some kind of creature is talking to him while he sleeps. Wanting to know who this being is; he begins his search over the world he inhabits, and he with his pack, follow after him as he seeks out this creature speaking to him in his dreams. 

Some of his pack members he's gathered to go on this journey with him, are introduced below. 


No comments: